1. The guests is entitled to use the room that he has rented, as well as all the equipment and additional part of the building that are placed at the disposal of the guests in terms of the rental contract and existing rules and regulations.
1. Animal may not be brought into the room without the consent of the owner.
2. Hours of piece and quite should be observed from 23 h to 8 hours. Excessive noise from transistor radios, television sets or other musical instruments should be avoided
1. The guests have the duty to observe te provisions of these Rules and to use the rooms, furniture and installations in the manner that will couse no damage to the property.
2. Each guests should check out with host before leaving and pay for the services used or show proof of the payment made to the agency.
3. All guest have to leave appartments until 10 A.M. on the day of their departure.
4. The guests should try NOT TO use too much water and eletricity (if it is not necessary) because during the summer there is usually shortage caused by too big consumption on the island.